Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

End Of Week Reflection

Something that I have enjoyed this week was cross country because it was fun to get out again and have a run.

One success I had this week was finishing me speech because it was hard but I was able to finish it.

Something I found challenging this week was also cross country because it was a long run and I lost lots of fitness during lockdown so that made it a whole lot harder.

Something that I have learnt this is week is to always keep up your fitness even during lockdown by running up and down your street or something like that.

Something I am looking forward to next week is my birthday because everyone loves when its their birthday and this year I will be 13 which will be the start of my teenage years.

I have shown Pono this week by thinking about WWJD especially during cross country because we need to help the little kids and need to know what we need to do with the little kids.

In the end I have had a great week and I hope next week will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ryan I like how you managed your time well. keep it up

    ReplyDelete