Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Weekly Reflection

 Something that I enjoyed this week was Daffodil day because it was a mufti day and it was supporting the cancer foundation.

One success I had this week was learning how do simplify algebra questions because this is a look at end of year 9 level maths and it was cool to learn something new.

Something that I found challenging this week was our maths test we had to do because it was a maths test and also I choose to do the hard test.

One thing I have learned this week is how to factorise expressions it was cool to learn how to do it. This is how to do it, 7A + 49 = 7(N + 7). Now here is one to try figure out, 8Y + 96 =?. Tell me your answer in the comments.

Something I am looking forward to next week is the next weekend because it's fun to sleep in and relax.

Some way I have shown Pono this week was helping my brother everything he got hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment