Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Personification Fun!

 This week for one of our literacy tasks we had to find out what personification was and write a paragraph on a table with personification in it.

The definition of personification is giving a non human like things human like qualities.

This is my paragraph on a table with personification in it I hope you like it.

I was having fun enjoying the peace and quiet. I started to feel all the marks and scrapes on me as hear all the kids outside screaming. I was becoming worried as I heard the keys enter the hole. I wanted to sprint as fast as a tiger when I heard thedoor creak open. All the kids started to pour in as I started to scream. As I felt the books, devices and arms pile onto me I felt as if I had 100 tons on me and a whole ocean was pouring out of my eyes. I then tried my hardest to move my legs but after awhile I can to the realisation that I will never be able to run away for this miserable life of mine I then accepted that this is my life and will always be my life no matter what. It was nearing the end of the day as I had to make the decision to wait till the next day to have this repeat all over again and have more scrapes and marks show up on me.

I hoped you liked this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment