Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Weekly Reflection

This is my weekly reflection


Something I have enjoyed this week our personification task because it was really cool to learn it and to writing things with it. Like these blogs posts Task 1, Task 2

One success I had this week was making it into the top 3 in speeches and placed 2nd place because I don't like speeches and coming 2nd is really cool.

Something that was challenging for me this week was also speeches because as I said I don't like doing speeches and I don't think am good a speeches.

One thing I have learnt this week was what personification is. It is when you give human like qualities to non-human like animals.

Something I am looking forward to is Daffodil Day because I would like to support cancer because my grandma sadly passed away from it last year.

One way I have shown Pono this week was making sure I tell the truth all week and think WWJD before I do or say anything.

That was my weekly reflection I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment