Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

End of week reflection

This week was one of my favorite weeks this term. We had Rippa, my speech writing and writing some more of my creative writing.
The thing that I enjoyed the most was doing Rippa because when we played the game I scored lots of  tries.

A success I had this week was learning a lot about a woman called Hildegard and doing one of my best animations on her. Here is a link to the blog post.

A challenged I had this week was writing my speech because my grandma always used to help me so with her not here I had to do it all by myself.

One thing I have learnt this week is what some bones in the body are called like there is the scapula and clavicle, Pelvis and the radius.

Something I am looking forward to is cross country because I have been train lots this year and I think it will be fun.

How I have shown Pono this week is thinking about WWJD before I did something.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Ryan keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete