Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Holiday Reflection

This week we to do a holiday reflection.
This is how my one turned out.



The Wedding!

It’s the 11th of July 2020 and I am in the middle of war. This one kill will end it all. I have the target in sight. Lining up the shot! “BOOM” “Ahhh” yells Liam. Yes we got him. “Hahaha” we both start laughing. We had both just woken up and decided to have a little war. It's the day of my Nana’s wedding and we have to find a way to entertain ourselves. It is our mission to do this. “It will be hard but we can do this”


Hide’n’seek


We decided to sneak outside and play some hide'n'seek. We were staying at our Nana’s house and we had lots of places to hide in. I was first to hide. I somehow found to get on the roof and it was early in the morning so it was pretty much spot light because Liam wanted a torch and why would you look on the roof so I had an easy win. I gave Liam 20 minutes and he still didn’t find me. It was funny watching him walk everywhere and seeing his face when I jumped off the roof right in front of him.



Operation Take and eat!


Next we went back inside and saw there were some Werther's Originals on a seat so me and Liam made a secret operation to sneak all the way to them, get one each and make it out without being seen. One of our uncles was up so we made him the security without him knowing. “It’s time to move in and retrieve the target” “I will move first” wisphered Liam “MOVE MOVE” We slowly move in. We had to start doing a Commando crawl (which is crawling with your arms on your tummy if you didn't know). “We made it” Whispered Liam


The Escape


“Time to try and make it out” “Hey what are you doing up this early?” Yelled my uncle. “RUN RUN” I yelled so we ran outside to my Nana’s deep ditch. “We made it out” I say. We start eating the yummy and delicious targets. “Mumhummh” Liam mumbles while eating his target. He then spits it out on his hand. “Why did you do that?” I ask “BEHIND YOU!!” “Huh?” I then turn around and see some dirty shoes. I then slowly looked up to see my uncle’s face looking right back at me. “Umm hi?”






The End!


That was the end of that we then had some breakfast and noticed we had completed our mission. It was time for the wedding. We got dressed and then got into a car. We had made it to the wedding. What happened was they said things kissed and we all got photos taken. We then went back to my Nana's house and had something to eat. We talked for a little bit before going to dinner. We had to get all dressed up again and went to the place for dinner. I sat by my cousin and my new cousin and had some dinner. We talked for a little while till my 2nd cousin came and took my other cousin’s seat. She wasn’t very happy about that but she got over it. My 2nd cousin is called Luke and he is pretty much my brother even though he is 40 something. We talked all night until I had to go. In the end it was nice to catch up with everyone and meet new people.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment