Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Cybersmart

Something I enjoy about cyber smart is that I learn lots more things about my chromebook and what my chromebook can do. It is a really good life lesson because when I am older and need to do something on a device I know what to do and what ways I can do it. It also means I can help people with their devices and teach them how to use their device well.

Something new I want to learn is how to edit photos and movies because I like to make movies and photos and make them look and sound really good. It would also be a good life lesson because I could need to help with someone editing something and I would already know what to do. I could also teach them what are easy but good way to edit things and he could then help other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment