Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

End of Term Reflection

This is my end of term reflection we had to do. We had to also answer some questions in the reflection I hope you like it.

My highlight of this term was having our matariki breakfast and share our goals for next term. It was a highlight for me because we had a free breakfast and sharing my goals.

My biggest challenge for this term was lockdown and trying to do all my work without help because my mum was helping my brother. It was a challenge because we had to do lots of online work and having to do all of it at home.

But my biggest success was also lockdown because I think I accomplished lots of work and accomplished all of it to the best of my ability.

Something I have learned this term was how to write very descriptive instructions for a class task during lockdown. It was something I learnt because I could always write instructions but not descriptive enough for a blind person to complete them. This is my blog post about it.

Something I am looking forward to these holidays is coming home to my mum after going down to my dads and playing on my ps4. Why I am looking forward to this is because we are going for two weeks without seeing her.

That was my end of term reflection I hope you liked it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan!
    I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you thought of learning this term! I'm sure that lockdown learning was troubling for everyone as well.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ryan! you have written and amazing reflection and answered the questions fully, and you have worked really hard this term. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete