Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Weekly Reflection

My weekly reflection


Something I enjoyed this week was doing our letter to the Tai Tokerau Land Court. This is a link to the blog post.


One success I had this week was finishing task 34 which was a maths task we had to do which was pretty hard


Something that was challenging this week was completing my feelings wheel because it was hard to think of what to draw in each emotion.


One thing I have learnt this week was how to make a box and whiskers graph which was fun and easy even though it was a level 5 maths task.


Something that I am looking forward to next week is going down to do mathletics and year 8 orientation.


One way I have shown aroha is helping and taking care of people when they need and want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment