Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Weekly Reflection

 This is my weekly reflection


Something that I have enjoyed this week was the Te Reo task we had to do this week. We looked at a slide that told you what and where all the parts of a marae are, we then got a sheet that had blank spaces where the parts were. We then had to full out the spaces with the maori names.


One success I had this week was finally finishing my holiday recount. Because it took a while to find what to write about.


Something I found challenging this week was our maths knowledge check because it had some questions that we haven't looked at yet.


One thing I have learned this week was what types of art are eg: Dance, Painting, Music and Drama/films.


Something I am looking forward to next week is relaxing on the weekends and playing on my ps4


One way I have shown Aroha was helping people when they asked for it and helping people who need it when they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment