Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

End of week Reflection

 Something I enjoyed this week was seeing Ruba again and how much she has grown since the last tim and how much fun she is.


One success I had this week was completing my around the world slides because it was hard to find things to do, eat, stay and flights with only $12,000, Here is the link to the post


One challenge I have had this week was doing me learning because we had a lot of substitute teachers and we had filming to do as well.


One thing I have learned this week is that $12,000 is not a lot of money when you are traveling the world and visiting places.


Something I am looking forward to next week is relaxing and not having to do anything.


One way I have shown Pono this week was helping people and making sure I tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment