Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

TE KAHU 2020

Hello my name is Ryan 
I am currently a year 8 at Pompallier catholic school and I am in Te Kahu class this year. 
My favourite hobbies are playing football/soccer and playing on my ps4.
My favourite colour is orange because my hair colour is orange and it's a nice colour.
                                    4 words that describe me are sporty, 
                                    friendly, a gamer and messy.
                                    My strengths are maths and playing                                                    football/soccer
                                   Something I want to work on this term is my                                     spelling because I have never been good at                                      spelling.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Ryan! I'm looking forward to learning more about you over the year. And what a cool favourite colour!!

    ReplyDelete