Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

My WW1 letter to my family.

This year we were learning to step in to the WW1 soldiers in Gollipoli.We all thought what was happening at the time and how they felt.Here its is:

Dear family

I am in one of the dirtiest and smelliest trenches.I have been shot in the leg.One of my mates are lying dead beside me.I am the saddest I have been in years.Everything here is so loud.I don't think I will make it back home.Bombs are getting closer to the trench by the minute.The enemy  is getting closer.I think this is the worst part of the war.Right now it looks like we are losing.Hope you are safe and I come back alive

Love From Ryan

What do think about my writing?Tell me in the comments ;)

Thanks for reading :)

9 comments:

  1. hi guys thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really good writing ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read your story is sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. you spell thanks wrong ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think I need to do any more

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah its short but its ok ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is so cool

    ReplyDelete